The Ronald McDonald House of Indiana Board of Directors has named its officers for 2012-2013.
Chris Lake, Principal in Charge at BSA Life Structures is the Board President.
Other officers include:
• Vice President—Micki Siner, Director, Dunbar, Cook & Shepard, PC
• Secretary—Curt Hidde, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
• Treasurer—Kurt Beier, Audit Manager, Blue & Co., LLC
• Asst. Treasurer—Matt Alber, Director, Katz, Sapper & Miller
In addition, the House welcomes the following new Board members:
• Bill Gutrich, Business Development Leader, The Coca-Cola Company
• Michael Miller, Manager & CFO, Centerfield Capital Partners
• David Peterson, Vice President of Business Development, ERMCO, Inc.
• Randy Shields, Owner/Operator, McDonald’s
The Ronald McDonald House of Indiana provides a supportive home-away-from-home for families of seriously ill or injured children receiving medical care at Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University and other Indianapolis-area hospitals.
Source: The Ronald McDonald House of Indiana